Monday 7 March 2016

Evaluation

Evaluation

  • 3 Images sourced from the web of urban scenes for rule of thirds
  • 10 photographs taken by yourself of urban scenes for rule of thirds
  • 10 photographs taken by yourself to show urban juxtaposition
  • 8 examples of typefaces in use from the internet that show serif/San serif/script
  • Take a photo of each types face and annotate it
  • 5 examples of photography exhibition posters
  • At least two A3 sheets of thumbnails sketches for outcome for final piece
  • Your final Urban Juxtaposition photography poster

We was asked asked to take 3 images from google that showed the rule of thirds.The most difficult thing I did was having to find rule of thirds in from both vertical and horizontal . I found annotating a little hard as I didn't know how to write professional. I used a camera and went out to the lake and town to take pictures for my urban juxtaposition. I had learnt how to use illustrator, fonts and colour. The work i went thought went really well would be my urban pictures from an angle I took them on. What I could do differently would be to o take more pictures and use more time through the weeks to take my time to make sure that there were more pictures and use less time looking at internet pictures. i should of gone out more and took better pictures of close ups and landscapes and spread my work out so i am not rushing days before deadline, the main thing i learnt in this project would be how to illustrate my work and put shapes into the back of writing. I think that I would of liked more time on this as i haven't done much as I would of liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment